Bloom Accounts Ltd (we, us or our) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This Policy explains what happens to personal data that you provide to us, or which we collect during your use of our website, including how we use it and when we may disclose it. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
Data Protection Legislation means:
- Until 25 May 2018, the Data Protection Act 1998 (the DPA); and
- Unless and until the General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) (GDPR) is no longer directly applicable in the UK, the GDPR and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, as amended or updated from time to time, in the UK; and then
- Any successor legislation to the GDPR or the Data Protection Act 1998.
By visiting our website at www.bloomaccounts.com (the Site) you accept and consent to the practices described in this policy. If you do not accept this Policy, you must not use this site.
For the purposes of the DPA the data controller is Bloom Accounts Ltd of Mill Studio, Studio 301a, Crane Mead, Ware, Hertfordshire, England, SG12 9PY.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. You may give us information about you such as your name, address, date of birth, telephone numbers, email addresses, bank, credit or debit account details by filling in forms on the Site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use the Site, subscribe to our service, place an order on the Site and when you report a problem with the Site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number and financial information.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to the Site we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and/or
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from the Site (including date and time); services you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our client service number.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any other websites we operate or any other services we provide. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected on this Site. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
THE PURPOSES FOR COLLECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect your personal information for the following primary purposes:
- to carry out our general business operations;
- to effectively provide you with our goods and services;
- to communicate with you;
- to respond to your enquiries and complaints;
- to meet our legal and regulation obligations;
- to conduct, improve and develop our relationship with you;
- to carry out direct marketing, i.e. to provide you with product and promotional information and details of offers; and
- to improve our websites.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
By using our sites, you agree that we may collect, hold, process and use your information (including personal information) for the primary purposes set out above. In addition to this, we may also use your personal information in the following ways:
- Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- communicate, and personalise such communication, with you to:
- inform you if you have been successful in any site competitions or promotions;
- compile customer reviews;
- conduct market research; and
- carry out statistical, technical and logistical analysis.
- to ensure that content from the Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer the Site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve the Site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep the Site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you; and/or
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of the Site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- if we sell any of our business or our business as a whole, to the relevant buyer;
- if disclosure is required to comply with applicable laws and government or regulatory bodies’ lawful requests for such information;
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you;
- advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others;
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of the Site;
- credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you;
- in the interests of fraud protection or to reduce the risk of fraud; or
- where applicable, to any other member of our group (i.e. our subsidiaries, our holding company or its other subsidiaries).
A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your computer's hard drive by your web browser when you first visit our website. The cookie allows us to identify your computer and find out details about your last visit to the site. Most internet browsers accept cookies automatically, but usually you can alter the settings of your browser to erase cookies or prevent automatic acceptance if you prefer. If you choose not to receive our cookies, we cannot guarantee that your experience with the site will be as quick or responsive as if you do receive cookies.
The information we collect by using cookies is not personally identifiable; it does not include information about your computer settings, your connection to the internet e.g. operating system and platform, IP address, your browsing patterns or geographical location.
The cookies we use are provided by Google Analytics and are as follows:
Used to distinguish users.
Used to throttle request rate.
For More Information: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may transfer your personal information outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) for processing and storing. By using our website and providing your personal information to us you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. You may refuse or withdraw such consent at any time by contacting us and if this will affect our ability to provide you with products or services we will let you know within a reasonable period of time.
Unless we obtain your consent for us to retain your personal information for a longer period of time, and subject to retention necessary for compliance with our legal obligations or in relation to a legal claim, we will not retain your personal information for longer than is necessary for the purpose it was obtained. We will therefore retain your personal information for a period of 2 years following the date of our last contact with you, at which time we will delete your personal information from our systems.
Whilst we take all reasonable steps to keep your personal information safe and secure, no data transmission over the internet can be entirely secure, so we do not guarantee the security of your personal information and/or use of the Site. We use reasonable endeavours to protect the security of your personal information from unauthorised access or use by using encryption technology.
Our website might include links to third party websites. You should review the privacy policies of external websites before sending them any personal data. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for any third party policies.
Data Protection Legislation provides you with the following rights in relation to your personal information:
- the right to access;
- the right to rectification;
- the right to erasure;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to object to processing;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to complain to a supervisory authority; and
- the right to withdraw consent.
If you wish to review or receive copies of the personal information we hold about you please contact us using the details set out in the ‘Contact’ section, below. We will provide the first copy of your personal information free of charge, unless your request is unfounded or excessive. You are entitled to receive your personal information in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. We may charge a small administration fee in relation to fulfilling additional requests for access to your personal information.
If any of the personal information we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete you may request that we correct it or you may request that any processing of your personal information is restricted (i.e. because it is inaccurate, the processing is unlawful or you have objected to the processing). If processing is restricted for these or any other reasons we may still store your personal information.
You may request that your personal information is erased where: it is no longer necessary for us to retain it for the purpose it was collected; you have withdrawn consent to the processing if your consent was required; the processing relates to direct marketing; or your personal information is being processed unlawfully. However, please note that it may necessary to continue to retain some of your personal information so that we comply with our legal obligations and in relation to claims made against or by us.
You may object to the processing of your personal information if the legal basis for our processing relates to a task performed in the public interest; in the exercise of official authority vested in us; that it is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests or those of a third party; or for statistical purposes. If you so object, we will stop any such processing unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing and those grounds override your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing relates to a legal claim.
You may request that we stop processing your personal data for direct marketing at any time. For example, you may unsubscribe from any of our newsletters by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link in the email promoting each issue of the newsletter. However, we may retain your email address to ensure that our newsletter is not sent to you after you have unsubscribed.
You have the right to refuse consent or withdraw consent previously provided, to the disclosure of your personal information at any time by contacting us. If this will affect our ability to provide you with goods or services we will notify you as soon as is practicable.
- By post: Bloom Accounts Ltd Mill Studio, Studio 301a, Crane Mead, Ware, Hertfordshire, England SG12 9PY
- By telephone: 0330 113 0989
- By email: email@example.com
We will consider your question or complaint and respond to you in a reasonable timeframe.
If you are not satisfied with the outcome of your complaint you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office at www.ico.org.uk/complaints or by telephone to 0303 123 1113.